WHAT MAKES ABEQUA HOME HEALTH CARE AGENCY, LLC DIFFERENT FROM OTHER AGENCIES
1. THE STAFF WE HIRE
Each potential employee has to undergo a thorough screening prior to being offered a position with Abequa Home Health Care Agency, LLC.
Our screening process starts from the first conversation we have with the potential employee.
Our interview process, including behavioral and values testing evaluates the applicant for honesty, compassion, work ethic and compatibility to name just a few. Many of our caregivers are multi-lingual.
Abequa Home Health Care Agency, LLC has Ideal Standards for the employees we hire.
Each applicant must successfully pass both written and skilled competency testing, successful Illinois Department of Law Enforcement Background Screening; work history is evaluated then verified and drug testing performed. A physical and negative Mantoux test is also required. We feel very comfortable and confidant that you will be as equally impressed with our employees. We’re so sure, we guarantee it!!
2. HOW WE PROTECT YOU
- Each of our employees is covered with Worker’s Compensation Insurance, so there is no liability for you or your family if an employee should be injured while in your home or providing services to you.
- Each employee is bonded for $25,000.00.
- Abequa Home Health Care Agency, LLC, Inc. pays all employer related taxes for each of our staff. There is no client responsibility for any of these fees. Each employee receives a W2 at the end of each calendar year.
- Un-Owned Auto Insurance is also included free of charge by Abequa Home Health Care Agency, LLC, Inc. (In the event of an accident this coverage would be additional coverage above and beyond the employee’s automobile insurance.)
- Abequa Home Health Care Agency, LLC carries General and Professional Liability Insurance in the amounts of $1,000,000 / $3,000,000.
3. SUPERVISION OF STAFF AND PROGRESS REPORTING
Employees are supervised by a registered nurse at least once every 30 days with client approval.
There is never a fee for this service.
Visits to the client’s home are made by a registered nurse who will evaluate the employee’s performance and will perform an assessment of the client.
The plan of care can be adjusted at this time if necessary.
Client progress reports are produced monthly by Abequa Home Health Care Agency, LLC and are sent to family members/guardians/POA’s or as directed by the client.
4. COST OF SERVICES
Abequa Home Health Care Agency, LLC recently completed a survey of local Home Care Agency fees.
When comparing service rates, we found that we are very competitive with other agencies in the area.
We acknowledge that our employees are the heart of our business and we hire and retain only the best!
We serve the entire Chicagoland area., including Cook, Lake, Kane, McHenry., Kankakee, and Kendall Counties. We provide care in Chicago, Arlington Heights, Barrington, Buffalo Grove. Burr Ridge, Deerfield, Des Plaines, Downers Grove, Evanston, Glencoe, Glenview, Highland Park, Highwood, Lake Forest, Lincolnshire, Lincolnwood, Northbrook, Oak Brook, Park Ridge, Schaumburg, Skokie, Wilmette, Winnetka, Westmont, and other cities and towns.